The Delaware Auto Show, hosted by The News Journal Media Group, is a tremendous branding opportunity for our sponsors, automakers and exhibitors. The Delaware Auto Show is the place to interact face to face with existing and potential customers, demonstrate new products and services and to increase brand awareness. Take advantage of our $300,000 advertising campaign, powered by Gannett’s print and digital products and additional multi-media exposure in radio, outdoor and more, promoting the event to enhance brand awareness and reach new customers. Never underestimate the power of event marketing! We have several levels of sponsorship programs available that can be tailored to meet your company’s needs which include advertising space in The News Journal, delawareonline.com and The Delaware Auto Show buyers guide. Sponsorships also include Black Tie Gala tickets, general admission tickets, booth space, event signage and other custom solutions.
The 2015 Delaware Auto Show will be heavily advertised in print, online, radio and outdoor advertising throughout Delaware and surrounding areas. The 2014 show exceeded attendance projections and was a success with attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and dealers.
Why should you be at the Delaware Auto Show?
- Advertising space is included in sponsorship packages. Your brand exposure is more than the show itself!
- The largest event on the Wilmington Riverfront.
- An estimated 30,000 in attendance over 3 days.
- Conveniently located 25 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport.
- Heavy multi-media promotion of event in an around Delaware (Valued greater than $300,000).
- Nearly 200 models from all the major auto makers.
- Early fall dates allows many 2015 models to be on display before local dealers receive their inventory.
- Participation from auto maker headquarters including Toyota, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Fiat, Ford, Hydundai and more.
- Corporate sponsorships have included Nationwide Insurance, Cars.com, Toyota, Fiat, Ford, Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles, The News Journal, Sheraton Suites, Blood Bank of Delmarva, Opera Delaware, Christiana Mall and more.
Powerful purchasing power in the Delaware Auto Show Zone (25 mile radius of the event’s location)*
- Population of more than 2.2 million people (844,587 households).
- $3.8 billion spent on new vehicles in 2015.
- Likely to spend 23% more per household on a new vehicle than the U.S. average.
- Median Household Income of $62,628, 24% higher compared to the U.S. average.
*Source: Nielsen, 2015
In conjunction with the Delaware Auto Show, a glossy color program guide will be available for purchase each day at the event. Advertising space available for purchase with or without a sponsorship commitment.
- Sponsorship Opportunities (PDF)
- Motorcycle Package (PDF)
- Boats Package (PDF)
- RV Package (PDF)
- Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration Request Form (DOC)
- Electrical Request Form (PDF)
- Advertiser Opportunities (PDF)
- Manufacturer Kit (PDF)
- Media Kit (PDF)
- Sample Ad (PDF)
Manufacturers/Sponsorships/Booths: Donna Alexander, Automotive Sales Director, at 302-324-2267 or email@example.com. Attractions and Event Details: Kent Coules, Event Coordinator, 908-268-4420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.