- Nationwide Show Car
- Free Driver Safety Demo presented by the Delaware Safety Council. New demo at the top of the hour from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Daily
- A chance to win a 2013 Camaro ZL1 convertible presented by A.I duPont High School Band Boosters and the Horsey Family Youth Foundation
- Mini Sound Lab presented by Sound of Tri-State
- 1928 Mercedes Model S
- Enter to win a valuable 4 digit Delaware License Plate Number. Includes the Black and White Porcelain Tag and the Blue and Gold Delaware Tag. Visit the Department of Motor Vehicle Display in the DMV exhibitor Hall
Half price admission for Seniors, Military and Students. Must show a valid ID. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Black Tie Gala 8 p.m. – 12 a.m. Click here to purchase tickets tickets.
- Custom Car show Presented by Automotive Outfitters – Newark Toyota World – 10 a.m – 5 p.m.
- Captain America, Saturday, Oct. 5 at Noon – 2 p.m.
- Iron Man, Saturday, Oct. 5 at 2 – 4 p.m.
- Bob “The Hound” Kelly, Saturday, Oct 5 at Noon – 4 p.m. at the Toyota display
Miss Delaware Rebecca Jackson, Sunday, Oct 6 at 1 –3 p.m. in the DMV exhibitor room. Miss Jackson was a selected soloist in the Washington National Opera Young Artist Program and has won the National Association of Teachers of Singing competition.
Enter to win a valuable 4 digit Delaware License Plate Number. Includes the Black and White Porcelain Tag and the Blue and Gold Delaware Tag. Drawing at 3 p.m. Winner does not need to be present to win. Presented by
Come see the official Show Car of the Nationwide NASCAR Series. Friday -
Captain America first appeared in “Captain America’s Comics #1″ in March, 1941.
For nearly all of the character’s publication history, Captain America has been the alter ego of Steve Rogers, a frail young man who was enhanced to the peak of human perfection by an experimental serum, in order to aid the United States government’s efforts to win World War II.
Come see Captain America in his American flag motif costume complete with his indestructible, boomerang-like shield.
Iron Man made his first appearance in Tales of Suspense #39 in March, 1963.
Iron Man is actually Tony Stark, an American billionaire playboy, industrialist and ingenious engineer, who suffers a severe chest injury during a kidnapping in which his captors attempt to force him to build a weapon of mass destruction. Instead he creates a powered suit of or armor to save his life and escape captivity.
Iron Man gained new fame through the release of three live action films starring Robert Downey, Jr. from 2008-12.
Custom Car show Presented by Automotive Outfitters – Newark Toyota World – 10 a.m – 5 p.m.
First 100 custom, Hot rod, classic or antique cars that come to the show receive a free Auto show pass compliments of Automotive Outfitters – Newark Toyota World